Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Which Ping-Pong Paddle Should I Buy?



I am gettingreintroduced to table tennis and am attempting to choose a bat/oar to purchase. Quite a while back I possessed a STIGA with MARK V elastic and enjoyed both the organization and the elastic. A long time has passed by and I might want to get a few suggestions for both bat and elastic. I don't play aggressively yet would call myself a forceful assailant who utilizes a "shake hands" grasp style of bat.

Would you be able to elude me to any arrangements of generally well known?
Sharpened pieces of steels
"Assault" elastic (great quality)
Thankfully,
David


Reply: Hi David, Welcome once again to table tennis! As it so happens, I've got a couple of records that ought to bail you out. As a player simply returning to the game, I'd prescribe giving careful consideration to the arrangements of best apprentice razor sharp edges, and best fledgling rubbers - the sharpened pieces of steels and rubbers suggested there will most likely be sufficient for the following few years. In the event that you want to get more genuine, then the arrangements of fantastic table tennis edges and exemplary table tennis rubbers are likewise worth investigating. I've additionally incorporated my Guide to Choosing Your First Ping-Pong Paddle, since it has some great general data in there that you may discover supportive in choosing what you require.


If you want to know more about Ping Pong, you can read more articles at Table Tennis Table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment